Position Description – Executive Assistant, Cross Properties, Inc.
– Opportunity for an individual with real estate-related experience to take on the administrative responsibilities of a (25-year) real estate professional in The Roanoke Valley of VA. The workload of the busy practice needs a steady hand to help the company and team leader navigate large sales growth.
– The number one responsibility of the executive assistant is maintaining a positive and efficient work environment for our team leader.
– Additional responsibilities include communications with our clients, vendors, and other real estate professionals, which includes ongoing marketing, pro-active problem-solving, and complete file management (paper and digital).
The Executive Assistant’s Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
– Being willing to learn and apply the Team’s systems for working with clients and completing real estate transactions.
– Handling all administrative responsibilities that keep our team leader on track with scheduling appointments, and completing daily to-do’s
– Office materials management, and handling communications with clients before, during, and after the home buying & selling process.
– Research, general analytics measurements, and data entry
– Taking our real estate buyers and sellers (files and associated admin work) from contract to closing and beyond
– Keeping up-to-date notes on contacts with clients and all digital paperwork on Team’s CRM
– Maintaining online transaction-tracking board, touching each transaction every weekday
– Managing files, vendors, and contractors for our real estate inventory (retail and wholesale properties)
– Preparation for, and participation in, regularly scheduled re-group meetings with entire team
– Being available during normal weekday business hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 pm) with 1 hour lunch break
– Being available to take on additional duties when the team leader or other staff are not available
Salary and Benefits:
– Salary is based on experience and education, and includes end of year performance bonus pay.
– Full-time, salary range $35,000 – $45,000 per year, plus bonuses
– Two uninterrupted WEEKS OFF (10 business days) earned at end of the first year of service
– All major US holidays OFF (7 business days)
– 401K & Health Insurance
– Advancement within the company is the future goal for this position!
The minimum required work experience and qualifications for this position are:
- 5 years office experience with 2 years as an executive assistant in real-estate (or other similar experience)
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License in good standing
- Associates degree complete in related field (2 years) or higher degree
- If you have some, but not all of the experience, we would still like to hear from you
To apply for this position just complete the form below, click submit, and wait for the confirmation message to appear below.